Friday, January 22, 2010

Combating the heat

When I arrived in Sydney I knew it would be warm because it's summer. But it's not only warm, it's hot! Instead of going to the beach which most people probably do today, I decided to take the kids by bus and train to Darling Harbour. Great decision. For the kids it was fun. They got two ice creams each and I let them get wet at the water fountain.

We are home now and I put the kids in front of the tv. It's just too hot to do anything else. One of the problems of this weather is that I don't get a lot of things done in the house. It's still a mess because of all the unpacked boxes so I would like to be more productive. A positive thing: today they delivered our new barbeque. Marcel ordered it so it must be big. It weighs no less than 82 kg. Wondering how big it will be when Marcel puts it together tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for your comment! Sandra.