Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Desperate housewife

Yesterday I watched a new episode of ´Desperate Housewives´. It is always a good show to watch.

I came to the conclusion that the show is no longer like looking at a completely different world. The thing is that I notice a lot of similarities with my life here in Sydney. In Mumbai, it was a lot harder to compare myself to bored housewives in a suburb of an American town. It´s different here in Sydney which is a bit scary.

I don´t want to become a ´desperate housewife´ and this is why I officially started my job hunt today. I want a job but also would like to have flexible working hours, a commute to the office of maximum ten minutes and I want to be there 100% for the kids. In other words, I want the impossible.

Soon we can watch a new show ´desperate working mums´.

1 comment:

  1. Wij denken dat dat dan thuiswerken wordt. Je bent er binnen 10 minuten, en dit kan misschien zelfs sneller, je kunt er 100 % voor de kinderen zijn en geen files.
    liefs Marlies.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for your comment! Sandra.