Friday, February 26, 2010

Laptop problems

This blog is not really about enjoying Sydney. So far, I wrote mainly about our house. I confess I went to town only three times so far. The first time was on Australia Day. The second and third time, I went for two useless visits to the Apple store. I thought my MacBook had some serious problems so I decided to go to the Apple store. The first day there was no one to assist me because I did not have an appointment. Uhhhh. On day two I waited for half an hour before it was my turn. I explained the Apple technician what was wrong. After no more than five seconds, he said 'ah", changed something very simple in the settings, and voila, fixed! In total I spent almost four hours on 'solving' this very complicated technical problem. I guess I could have made better use of my time.

Anyway, this weekend, I won't spend anytime at home. Today, we will leave for a four wheel drive course south of Sydney. Everything is packed and we will be back on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for your comment! Sandra.