Monday, February 15, 2010

Rain

Nobody told me it could rain this heavily in Sydney. I heard stories about water shortage here. Ha, ha. I no longer believe this. During my first week in Sydney I felt bad about watering the plants. Well that's no longer the case! The plants don't need any more water anyway. It's just so wet outside! And it seems to go on forever. Slowly our garden is turning into this green jungle where people can get lost. I guess we need to start cutting some plants and trees soon.

Not sure about the impact of the rains on spiders. Do spiders like the rain or not and will they multiply more quickly now? I don't know. I hope not. The worms in our compost bin seem to be very happy because of the moisture. There are now hundreds of them and when you look inside the bin you see them moving around. Mmmmm. It makes me feel hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for your comment! Sandra.