Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ahhhhhhhhhh

It's bedtime for my six-year-old. I go with him to his room to read a bedtime story. As soon as we enter the room he starts to scream: 'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!'.

Because he screams, I start screaming too: 'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!' and we make a lot of noise. I ask him why he screams and he points to a huntsman spider on the door of his closet. Luckily it is only a small one. After my earlier encounters with bigger huntsmans, the small ones don't freak me out anymore. I somehow manage to ignore them.

Huntsman spiders are very quick so after brushing teeth in the bathroom it was no longer there. I'm sure it's now hiding somewhere in the closet, growing and growing and waiting till it is big enough to really scare us.

You can also read: warning, do not read this when you have a spider phobia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for your comment! Sandra.