Friday, March 5, 2010

Start of Rugby season

This is a very important week for Australian sport because it is the start of the Rugby season. Apparently this is when people start shaving their heads and do other crazy things to support their teams like taking hugh tattoos.

I have never been very enthousiastic about Rugby but now with a six year old I changed my mind. My very basic understanding of Rugby is that it involves a lot of running without too many rules. Perfect for my son! The past few weeks the local rugby teams advertised a lot to find players for their youngest teams. This afternoon I take Sebastiaan for a try out training of 1.5 hours. I hope he likes it. If he does I will get him a tattoo and shave his hair.

I don't have to be worry to much about injuries. Young children will play 'Walla Rugby' which does not involve tackling. What about hugging? This is something Sebastiaan is extremely good at as some people know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for your comment! Sandra.