Thursday, March 11, 2010

My first trip to the IKEA

It took me a few weeks to build up enough courage to get into the car and drive to the IKEA. The IKEA is about a half an hour drive from where we live which is not too far. However, it's not in our area and that's a big worry for me. I just don't understand the structure of this city. To me it seems to be a very chaotic place. There are so many cars and the traffic lights drive me crazy. Australians seem to love them because they are everywhere!

Fortunately we have a TomTom in our car. Without the TomTom, I'm sure me and Battlestar Gallactica would end up somewhere in the outback instead of IKEA.

Heavy traffic in the city on Sunday afternoon

1 comment:

  1. Het is ook wel overal dezelfde drukte, ha ha.
    Groetjes, een vooral altijd fietsende zus.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for your comment! Sandra.